Terms of Service
|AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND CPM Fun
The CPM Fun Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by CPM Fun. The CPM Fun Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the CPM Fun Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
CPM Fun reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the CPM Fun Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the CPM Fun Web Site.
PUBLISHER / WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
No minimum traffic is required to join CPM Fun but our ads can NOT be displayed on websites that:
- are not approved by CPM Fun;
- produce or provide adult content, nudity, child pornography and zoosexuality, or contain links to such content;
- engage in, promote or facilitate illegal or legally questionable activities such as pirating and hacking;
- infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right;
- overlay or hide our ads, or overlay them with other ads; Our ad code must be visible on the approved website and can not be put in other pages, scripts or frames;
- place our ads on auto-refreshing pages;
- promote any types of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.);
- contain materials of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm;
- are pay to click, pay to surf, pay to view, traffic exchange or sites that encourage their users to interact with ads;
- display excessive number of ads or pop-unders.
MAXIMUM ADS PER PAGE
You can place maximum 3 ads on one page, 1 instance at most of each ad size. For example, you can place one 300x250, one 728x90 and one 160x600, and not one 468x60 and two 728x90 units on a single plage.
If we suspect that a publisher is displaying our ads in a way that breaks these terms, we reserve the right to put his/her account, including all unpaid earnings, on hold, for further investigation. We then send a notice to the publisher to make the appropriate changes to his/her ad displaying method. If the publisher fails to make these changes or continues to break our terms, his/her account is blocked and all earnings revoked.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The CPM Fun Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of CPM Fun and CPM Fun is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. CPM Fun is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. CPM Fun is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CPM Fun of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the CPM Fun Web Site, you warrant to CPM Fun that you will not use the CPM Fun Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the CPM Fun Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the CPM Fun Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the CPM Fun Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the CPM Fun Web Sites.
CPM Fun reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in CPM Fun's sole discretion.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the CPM Fun Web Site are: Copyright © 2012-2017 CPM Fun. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.